* Excellent location within prime Honeysuckle/Lee Wharf precinct, only metres from the waters edge of Newcastle Harbour and adjoining well established boardwalk (cafes, bars & restaurants) with national companies and the planned University campus behind
* The shop comprises a total area of 266m2 (approx) being internal area of 96m2, outdoor semi-enclosed area of 129m2 and 3 car spaces (one of which is enclosed for storage) of 41m2
* Currently trading as predominantly an Indian Restaurant and can accommodate approximately 100 patrons at any one time
* There is no goodwill being sought for the business and the fixtures, fittings and kitchen equipment can be purchased for a fraction of its original cost
* Just some of the inventory comprises a brand new tap beer system (6 taps), new exhaust system, cool-room, bistro blinds, fridges, freezers, dishwashing machines, ovens, burners, grill, fryer, ice machines, bain-marie, pizza ovens, display fridge, security & sound system, coffee machine, furniture and more
* The current rental is $82,400 per annum (plus outgoings & GST), outgoings are estimated at $15,300 per annum (plus GST)
* Be quick as this represents a great opportunity to occupy a prime location and be up and running at a fraction of the cost then if you had to do it from scratch
Please contact David Rogers or Beau Russell for further details.